Monday, April 1, 2013

The Black Cat is on the Prowl!

In my crusade to prove that black cats have gotten a bad rap, I am offering a super deal on a novelette I just penned: MISS SWITCH'S BATHSHEBA & THE CAT CAPER! This is your chance to scratch beneath the surface of Miss Switch -- all through the eyes of her cat, Bathsheba -- and all for the handsome price of 99 cents on Amazon. Click here for your magical morsel tale.

If you've read any of my previous MISS SWITCH novels, I'm certain you'll be highly entertained! Be on the look-out, too, for my full length and latest book, MISS SWITCH & THE VILE VILLAINS, available in printed paperback and for the Kindle, too!

Now get on your broomsticks and start reading!

And, by the way, this is NOT an April's Fool joke! Here's proof!


No comments:

Post a Comment